New Movie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

final exam mock questions

Go down

final exam mock questions Empty Re: final exam mock questions

Post by Jidyer Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:45 pm

Basically, law school doesn’t prepare you to actually practice law. It teaches you how to “think like a lawyer” which is less than half of what you need to really be a good lawyer. Most law schools focus on Federal cases and Federal rules, to the exclusion of (or minimization of, at best) the state case and statutory law that’s tested on the bar exam.

Add to this the fact that there are a lot of law schools which don’t even do a good job of teaching what they’re supposed to, but are more than happy to take money from their students and hand them a diploma that’s utterly useless in the real world. Students who graduate from these schools are utterly unprepared to take the bar exam in any state.

On top of that, consider the stress that these people are under. They just dropped ~$200k for their law school education, and they now have 2–3 days of tests that will determine whether or not they get to practice the profession they’ve been learning about. That’s an insane amount of pressure, and a lot of students simply can’t handle it and flame out (there are many anecdotal stories of test takers simply getting up and leaving in the middle of the exam).

Lastly, the bar exam is designed to be hard; it’s designed to be tricky; it’s designed to test not only your knowledge, but your understanding and your ability to prioritize a near-infinite number of possibilities into some form of coherent analysis.

In short, a lot of law students fail the bar exam because they’re unprepared for the rigor and detail needed to do so.

Jidyer

Back to top Go down

final exam mock questions Empty Re: final exam mock questions

Post by Jidyer Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:06 am

How can I find a tutor who will give me a week's assignment and then give me legal feedback? I thought so for a long time but then I found some good reviews about https://law-mind.co.uk/lnat-tutoring-1-1-lnat-tutors/ and realized that a good teacher, especially if he has been teaching for a long time, should have good reviews. Now I am working with them. It can be seen that the grades have improved and I really enjoyed studying.

Jidyer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum