New Movie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guys Do you like Sci fi Movies?Anybody watch the Origin Unknown movie Trailer?

4 posters

Go down

Guys Do you like Sci fi Movies?Anybody watch the Origin Unknown movie Trailer? Empty Re: Guys Do you like Sci fi Movies?Anybody watch the Origin Unknown movie Trailer?

Post by ATMD Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:24 pm

I enjoy Sci-fi movies, especially time traveling and futuristic technology

ATMD

https://atmdecor.net/

Back to top Go down

Guys Do you like Sci fi Movies?Anybody watch the Origin Unknown movie Trailer? Empty Re: Guys Do you like Sci fi Movies?Anybody watch the Origin Unknown movie Trailer?

Post by Mahendar Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:21 am

I love Sci-fi movies...I saw the origin movie...but it's one of the WALL movie story...thanks for sharing...

Mahendar

Back to top Go down

Post by Honuk Bob Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:59 pm

Time loop movies are getting more and more popular. The most famous (and most popular) movie about someone stuck in a time loop is Groundhog Day, which was made 28 years ago in 1993. It grossed $105 million upon release (roughly double what it is today, adjusted for inflation) and has since become a beloved classic, accepted by the public and selected for preservation by the Library of Congress in 2006.
Since then, I can't think of a single time loop movie that had a financial or cultural impact on him.

Honuk Bob

Back to top Go down

Post by Jidyer Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:26 pm

Hello. The time loop movies are all great and watching any of them will literally blow your mind!
If you have time, select every time loop movie to watch them in one day.
If you've made it to the end, see if you can figure out that by "time loop" you mean a story where a character or characters repeat a day or a fixed period multiple times, with events unfolding differently each time.

Jidyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down